Duration: 06-12 Months contract with possible extension
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with both technical and business groups.
- Experience with triaging problems under pressure and determining root cause to drive resolution.
- 1+ years of experience with cloud data tools like DemandTools, DupeBlocker, Cloudingo
- Strong documentation and time management skills.
- Expert at documenting business processes using industry best practices and standard tools (flowcharts, activity/interaction diagrams, work breakdown structures etc.)
- UAT Test experience, including test planning, test script writing, test execution, defect management/resolution.
- Strong database query skills and ability to create database queries to validate current production data against acceptance data for UAT test results.
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Expert at eliciting, writing and managing user requirements/stories, use cases.
- Experience preparing technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- 3+ years of experience with cloud data tools like DemandTools, DupeBlocker, Cloudingo
- Expert at utilizing Agile methodologies to document and manage user requirements
- Ability to organize, prioritize work, meet deadlines, work with a team and individually
- Business acumen; ability to learn the business and translate business processes for other project participants.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Fosters positive team engagement; steps-in to other projects as needed.
- Strong sense of ownership; engages subject matter experts and other team members to work thru challenges.
- Keeps abreast of external/industry best practices and brings back learnings to the team.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.