Duration: 6+ Months (With Possible extension)
Contract Type: W2/C2C Only
- Precise analytical monitoring of CDN performance and metrics on daily basis and detect/troubleshoot CDN related issues.
- Configure and maintain CDN level configurations.
- Support on-call teams for CDN related operational issues and performance degradation
- Work with multiple CDN vendors for issue escalation, Configuration, Planning for CDN related tasks.
- Enhance CDN monitoring and performance tracking.
- Create and maintain documentation as required.
- BS in Computer Science, or related field.
- Production systems administration and troubleshooting experience.
- Proven hands on knowledge and experience with operation and utilization of CDNs and HTTP cache/proxy technologies.
- Knowledge of networking and application protocols, such as TCP/IP, HTTP/S, DNS and Anycast.
- Operational experience running a production 24x7x365 infrastructure at scale.
- Experience in managing, configuring, monitoring, troubleshooting multiple CDNs
- Experience in managing and configuring external monitoring tools such as Dynatrace/Websitepulse.
- Relevant Systems and Network Administration experience involving how infrastructure hardware and software interacts with each other.
- Scripting experience in Python & Bash, automation in Ansible.
- Having experience in Splunk and/or creation of Splunk dashboards.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.