Location: Canandaigua, NY
Akoustis Technologies has a process technician opportunity in it’s Wafer Fab facility supporting process engineering. Candidate will have the responsibility of processing lots through MEMS fabrication processes.
· Process WIP through fabrication and sometimes through chemical baths supporting manufacturing and process development in work center using defined procedures.
· Complete required area and product SPCs; Support ISO requirements and documentation.
· Review SPC charts and react to out of control conditions using troubleshooting skills.
· Report SPC violations to engineering.
· Operate metrology equipment supporting PVD qualification.
· Review processes and participate in cycle time and cost reduction activities.
· Work with process engineering qualifying processes.
· Execute experiments and document results.
· Maintain a working knowledge of safety policies and regulations to ensure duties of self and others are performed in a safe manner.
· Adhere to quality standards for working and handling product in a clean room environment.
· Must have a minimum of 2 years of relevant industry experience in a clean room environment.
· Associate degree in chemistry preferred. An equivalent combination of training and experience will be considered.
· Proficient in MS Office Suite.
· Good written and communication skills.
Akoustis offers a highly competitive salary commensurate with experience, options, medical, dental and vision coverage, 401K plan, and life insurance.