Akoustis designs, develops and manufactures innovative RF Filter products for the wireless industry. Our highly skilled team is committed to high-quality solutions for today’s wireless technological challenges and is actively changing the RF filter technology of tomorrow.
Our culture is often described as:
We have two locations:
1. Corporate Headquarters and Filter Device Design Center located in Huntersville, NC
2. 120,000 square foot Manufacturing Fabrication Facility located in Canandaigua, NY
Akoustis is on the cutting-edge of next generation technology and you may be the perfect fit for our team. Are you looking for an exciting place to work where you can impact the trajectory of tomorrow’s RF filter technology solutions? If so, apply today!
The Operations Production Manager will manage the daily operational tasks related to manufacturing of the product, including communicating with the Fab and external supplier’s with information such as build plans, scheduling, communicating delays and other important information to ensure on-time delivery to the end customer.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Engage with all stakeholders to ensure solid support of the Product Development Lifecycle from the transition of new products to production ERP software, all the way through end of life management.
· Develop a manufacturing supply plan to ensure all demand is supported, created and released timely to prevent breaks in product flow at all levels in the supply chain.
· Provide solid factory commit dates working with Customer Service to ensure on-time delivery to customers.
· Ensure ERP master product data is accurate and aligns with Business Development strategies.
· Collaborate with Supply Chain stakeholders to develop strategies and implement processes supporting optimal throughput and execution to meet customer demands.
· Ensure understanding of supplier/facility’s capacity load; communicate and plan adjustments accordingly.
· Provide support as needed to ensure smooth Integrated ERP software launch.
· Complete other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
· Minimum BS degree in related field
· Minimum 5+ years’ experience in Operation Planning preferably in the Semiconductor Industry other equivalent combination of education and experience
· Experience with MRP software and Microsoft Office suite.
· Experience in planning and executing strategies for all levels of the semiconductor supply chain.
· Ability to strategically analyze problems and develop solutions communicating proactively.
· Ability to manage requirements for multiple projects-- work prioritization, planning and task delegation and working with peers in cross-functional setting.
· CPIM or CSCP American Production and Inventory Control Society certification preferred but not required.
Akoustis plans to service the fast growing multi-billion-dollar RF filter market using its integrated design and manufacturing (IDM) business model. The Company owns and operates a 120,000 sq. ft. ISO-9001:2015 certified commercial wafer-manufacturing facility located in Canandaigua, NY, which includes a class 100 / class 1000 cleanroom facility – tooled for 150-mm diameter wafers – for the design, development, fabrication and packaging of RF filters, MEMS and other semiconductor devices. Akoustis Technologies, Inc. is headquartered in the Piedmont technology corridor near Charlotte, North Carolina.
Akoustis, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.