Akoustis designs, develops and manufactures innovative RF Filter products for the wireless industry. Our highly skilled team is committed to high-quality solutions for today’s wireless technological challenges and is actively changing the RF filter technology of tomorrow.
Our culture is often described as:
We have two locations:
1. Corporate Headquarters and Filter Device Design Center located in Huntersville, NC
2. 120,000 square foot Manufacturing Fabrication Facility located in Canandaigua, NY
Akoustis is on the cutting-edge of next generation technology and you may be the perfect fit for our team. Are you looking for an exciting place to work where you can impact the trajectory of tomorrow’s RF filter technology solutions? If so, apply today!
The Direct Sourcing Manager will drive the strategic direction of the company’s supply chain including defining and implementing policies and practices.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Establish and implement policies and methodologies for sourcing new products or services and vendor selection, including determining when products should be sourced to a single vendor or to multiple vendors to provide for a stable and consistent supply.
· Collaborate internally to understand demand and supplier trends, and analyze financial information related to total cost of ownership, identifying opportunities for cost reductions.
· Establish strategies related to vendor assessments and purchasing terms and conditions to help ensure products or services ordered are risk managed, delivered on time at the best quality and value.
· Work with Quality and Operations supporting supplier business and technical audits.
· Create and own released documentation that defines sourcing procedures, strategy and execution.
· Provide support as needed to ensure smooth Integrated ERP software launch (Tensoft / I-track / Sage.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
· BSc degree in supply chain management, logistics or business administration
· Min 5+ years’ experience in Direct Sourcing, preferably in the Semiconductor Industry
· Experience with MRP / ERP software and Microsoft Office suite
· Experience in planning and executing sourcing strategies at all levels across the semiconductor supply chain
· Ability to strategically analyze problems and develop solutions communicating proactively
· Understanding of market dynamics and sound business judgement
· Strong project management and leadership skills
· Ability to negotiate and sustain networking relationships
· Comfortable with figures and in collecting, analyzing and interpreting data
Akoustis plans to service the fast growing multi-billion-dollar RF filter market using its integrated design and manufacturing (IDM) business model. The Company owns and operates a 120,000 sq. ft. ISO-9001:2015 certified commercial wafer-manufacturing facility located in Canandaigua, NY, which includes a class 100 / class 1000 cleanroom facility – tooled for 150-mm diameter wafers – for the design, development, fabrication and packaging of RF filters, MEMS and other semiconductor devices. Akoustis Technologies, Inc. is headquartered in the Piedmont technology corridor near Charlotte, North Carolina.
Akoustis, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.