The hours for this position are 6:00 PM to 2:30 AM (2nd Shift). Must be available to work weekends if needed.
All Sanitization Associates are responsible for all activities associated with the manufacturing and filling operations, required to produce sterile drug products under aseptic conditions.
- Cleaning and sanitizing aseptic production areas.
- Set up/preparation/cleaning and autoclaving components (for example, washing disassembled equipment such as from the Waukesha Pumps. Assembly of Vispros and FUS Pumps and associated documentation) parts used in aseptic manufacturing operations.
- Reading and understanding written instruction as detailed on production batch records.
- Routine aseptic gowning practices. NOTE: Must have flexibility, discipline and not fall out of established limits.
- Stocking of consumable items, such as bouffant hats and beard covers
- Stocking of sterile and non-sterile gowns
- Refilling Bootie Butlers, replacing/changing floor mats.
- Must document activities in log books, forms etc. in a legible manner as per cGMP.
- Must be able to work until all cleaning activities are complete
- Must be available for overtime and weekend
- High School diploma or GED required
- Experience in industrial cleaning required. Prefer two years sterile pharmaceutical manufacturing experience.