Exciting opportunity to work with an industry leader as a Partner Field Engagement Coordinator. Are you analytical with the ability to put together basic operational dashboards and trackers? Do you have four to five years experience coordinating large scale events and supporting training initiatives? If this sounds like you please review the details below and apply right away to be considered for this outstanding role!
- Position: Partner Field Engagement Coordinator/ Marketing Specialist II
- Location: Sunnyvale, CA
- Projected Duration: 6 months with possible extensions up to 24 months
- Pay Rate: $40.00 - $48.00/ HR W2 based on relevant experience and qualifications
- Benefits: Health, Vision, Dental, 401K, Paid Holidays (capped), Paid Sick Time (capped), Tuition Reimbursement, Paternity Leave and more!
We need to be able to connect with partners in the field, gather and implement feedback, as well as administer benefits/resources efficiently and effectively. The Partner Field Engagement Coordinator will help develop and support the execution of field engagement initiatives including partner training and Support benefits.
- Support initiatives to drive partner training consumption.
- Provision partners for training.
- Own the logistics of the partner role-based product support benefit.
- Coordinate with stakeholders and vendors across training and product support teams.
- Manage communication related to initiatives and keep stakeholders informed of process changes.
- Measure progress of the initiatives and drive reporting for training consumption & product support utilization.
- BA degree preferred.
- 3-5 years experience preferred.
- Ability to work independently.
- Capable of working with internal and external teams and partners.
- Experience supporting training initiatives ideally targeted to partner companies.
- Ability to work under strict deadlines.
- Analytical skills and ability to put together basic operational dashboards and trackers.
- Strong communications skills, responsiveness, ability to work on multiple projects at the same time for a large audience of stakeholders.
- Familiarity with Google collaboration tools: G Suite documents, spreadsheets, Hangouts, Drive and Slides.