Technical Writer - 836
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a skilled TECHNICAL WRITER to join our client’s team.
W2 contract role under AKORBI 100% remote 12 month initial contract
Overall Responsibilities: As a client Fiber Technical Writer, you will partner with the Knowledge Base, Help Center, and Announcement team and the broader organization to update content and process internal documentation. This will involve the creation and maintenance of SEO-friendly content in the KB and HC, which provides frontline support across phone, chat, email and in-person support channels. You will ensure the accuracy and the timely updating of internal documentation, working with a variety of cross-functional stakeholders to ensure that all content meets the highest standards. You’re passionate about creating the best customer experience possible through the design and maintenance of effective content.
1. Making updates to CLIENT'S internal Knowledge Bases, external Help Center, and announcements
2. Proactively identifying and executing on opportunities to improve current documentation
3. Using SEO best practices to improve search functionality in content management system
4. Knowledge about customer support and technical writing best practices to vet requests to update the Knowledge Base
- Technical writing experience that includes producing task-oriented documentation, reference material, and online help systems.
- Expertise with publishing toolset (Connect Composer and Axonify) and publishing to the Web.
- Strong verbal and written Skills
- Great communication skills
- Ability to work with people
- 2-3 years of technical writing experience College Degree - BA or BF
We offer a wide range of benefits including Medical, Dental, paid holidays, and more.
About Our Client:
Our client is one of the largest technology companies in the world. They are looking for the best, brightest talent available and have tasked Akorbi with helping them find it.
Akorbi is a group of companies, based in Dallas, Texas, specializing in providing enterprise solutions that empower organizations to achieve success in the global economy. Our customizable solutions include comprehensive workforce solutions, multilingual contact centers with business process outsourcing capabilities, interpretation, and localization services.
Akorbi is the 13th fastest-growing woman-owned/led company in the world, according to the Women Presidents’ Organization. Our founders have been featured in The American Dream on the Bloomberg channel, as well as several notable publications, including Forbes, Inc. Magazine, TIME, Fortune and Google+.
Akorbi Workforce Solutions
EducationView all jobs at Akorbi Workforce Solutions
Get fresh Technical Writer Contract jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.