The team performs quality assurance on new software, reports bugs, and helps improve internal tools.
This position provides a great opportunity to work directly with product managers, developers, and engineers, helping to bring to life an innovative product. A great candidate for this position has a curious, analytical mind, and enjoys gaining new knowledge on the go in a fast paced environment. They are dedicated to their work, quality-focused, can handle repetitive tasks, and are willing to take initiative and go the extra step to help the team. Collaboration and communicating effectively with teammates is important for this role. Team members may be asked to help with training and preparing training material or documentation. Preference for candidates in science, technology, physics, mathematics, statistics, engineering, data analysis or similar fields.
New team members will be given extensive training on our internal tools and workflows upon hiring. They are expected to keep all project details confidential.
Summary of Duties:
- Review and analyze testing data to identify problematic areas, provide feedback to developers team
- Create test scenarios, work closely with engineers ensuring high quality of tests
- Identify and report bugs, keep track of issues
- BS/BA degree in science, technology, physics, mathematics, statistics, engineering, data analysis and/or related disciplines or fields
- Entry level to 5 years of experience
- Attention to detail
- Willing to learn new skills
Nice to have:
- Background or degree in science, technology, physics, mathematics, statistics, engineering, data analysis or similar fields