- Understand stakeholder goals, research possibilities, and build consensus on design solutions
- Develop high level and/or detailed user journeys, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Communicate design intent to stakeholders. Clearly rationalize and justify design work and advocate for users’ needs.
- Collaborate effectively on a team and be willing to explore all options. Design is grounded in constraints, which serve as boundaries to work within and barriers to creatively overcome. The craft is knowing when to conform and when to push the edge.
- Deliver the designs for each release by following through on details with the Engineering team and driving fit-and-finish polish.
- Highly proficient in UI Design tools, especially Sketch, but also Adobe Creative Suite and/or various prototyping tools
- Experience working on enterprise software
- Experience with design systems
- Experience designing and shipping digital products
- Candidates must have created wireframes, user journeys, and other UX deliverables
- Tactical hands on design capabilities + ability to present solutions aligned to strategic goals
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Highly organized
- Degree in design-related field
- Experience working with (or even conducting) user research is a big plus
- Experience working with front end engineers to codify unified styles and components
- Experience reading and or writing CSS
- Scrappy (e.g., be able to jump in and get your hands dirty, find the right balance between cost and quality to fit the need) to deliver what is needed.