5 month renewable contract opportunity!
In the role, associates will:
- Manage the full sales cycle (including post sales support).
- Pitch to warm leads to sell in Our Clients ads and get client campaigns up and running.
- Prioritize prospective and existing customers to qualify new business & up-sell leads for the sales team.
- Strategically & persistently qualify outbound prospects through high volume phone calls and email campaigns.
- Manage accounts to maintain current clients and keep agencies spending with Our Clients
- Prospecting Leads (inbound/outbound), qualification of leads, closing SMB sized deals, working to implement campaigns with Ad Ops support team, supporting client campaigns once live to provide optimizations and up-sell opportunities (proficient customer support).
Top Daily Responsibilities:
- Consulting with clients to understand investment potential
- Organizing sales, following up on proposals
- Launching campaigns and providing feedback to clients
- Achieve quarterly metrics that represent our team’s coverage, quality of work, and ability to drive tangible outcomes
- Engaging in up-selling opportunities, customer support, cold calling/prospecting; navigate through CRM (s) to manage accounts and opportunities accurately ensure strong data quality and confidentiality
- Mandatory Bachelor’s degree with strong academic background
- Comfortable in goal driven environment and attaining goals with broader team
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Goal oriented, self-motivated individual who is confident, competitive, tenacious and proactive
- Able to work independently, but within a team environment
- Strong business acumen with the ability to evaluate multiple business models
- Customer driven and focused on providing exemplary customer experience Ideally, 2+ years experience in direct outbound sales preferably at a high-tech company
- Experience in a quota driven environment
- Proficient Organizational skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced team where flexibility is critical.
- Working at or selling to advertising agencies / media agencies
- Intelligent, and inquisitive individual who strives to extend their professional knowledge
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks with shifting priorities
- Strong attention to detail (follow-up and tracking will be an important aspect of this role)
- Self-driven and independent
- Salesforce experience
- G Suite experience