The Consumer Hardware team is seeking a driven and excited qualified candidate to expand and enhance our regional demand planning operations team. This position sits within our consumer hardware team and is responsible for demand planning activities globally for their product area responsibility.
A successful candidate will have proven domain experience, project management skills, and analytical capabilities. Their experience ideally would be in demand planning, forecasting, and/or allocations. Consumer Hardware is a rapidly-growing area, as a provider of cutting edge 1st party hardware products.
Top Daily Responsibilities:
- Cross Functional Collaboration & POC: Store Go-To-Market, Global Demand Planning, Global Supply Planning, Logistics.
- Demand Planning: Weekly forecast on the SKU level by country, setting WoS targets, alignment with Sales on promotion strategy/other market activities which would impact the forecast.
- Supply Planning: Communication & alignment with supply team to ensure adequate coverage to support sales, ensure all SKUs are in stock/communicate Out Of Stock risks & plans to address, re-balance inventory between warehouses via Move Order Requests.
- Support system setup for launch activities (e.g., share SKU setup details) needed by B2C partners for all new SKUs in scope.
- Troubleshoot delayed orders with Systems, Logistics, and/or Warehouse teams.
- BA/BS degree in Business, Supply Chain, or equivalent practical experience.
- 2+ years of experience in demand planning/forecasting or retail operations.
- Experience communicating clearly to cross-functional teams with various priorities.
- Expertise in demand planning, inventory optimization (setting targets, defining inventory need especially in online channel), driving WoS, and allocations.
- Data Management: Building/automation of reports, process improvements, manipulations.
- Drive performance and execution excellence.
- Demonstrate critical thinking, presentation, and decision making skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, and presentation skills.