- $57 to $64 Hourly
Title: Program Manager III
Location: Moffett Field, CA
Work Schedule: Normal PST business hours, Monday - Friday
Hybrid Work Model: Tues-Thurs in the office. Monday & Friday remote)
Pay Rate: $57.00 - $64.00 HR W2 + Benefits
Projected Duration: 7 Month Contract
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, & Life Insurance, Paternity Leave, Tuition Reimbursement, (8) Paid Holidays, (8) Paid Sick Days
In the Program Manager role, you will provide program leadership within the Advertising Platform team, specifically supporting advertiser Acquisition in a fast paced, dynamic environment for one of the world’s leading tech companies.
- Manage the execution of projects within complex programs that have established processes and are critical for Buying, Analytics and Metrics initiatives.
- Communicate with all levels of cross-functional teams (including Engineering, UX, Product, Operations, Legal, Sales) and senior leadership regarding execution updates, resource requirements, issues and priorities.
- Work directly with engineers, product managers, and program managers, preparing project plans, identifying and managing cross-project dependencies, ambiguities and risks and being able to effectively act on those.
- Drive the quarterly process for the Acquisition team.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities
- Identify and monitor key metrics supporting the health of the overall program(s)
- Assist and train stakeholders / product / engineering when process gaps are identified
- Ensure stakeholders are kept abreast of progress, risks and outcomes while maintaining a positive customer experience.
- Among other things, you may be required to set up and execute operational models and processes to improve the predictability of project schedules, help with the introduction of better tools and automations for tracking and reporting progress to different stakeholders.
- Integrate intake management as an integral part of our organization for quarterly/annual prioritization and process for new projects/programs while also aligning with company/PA level OKRs.
Required Skills, Experience, & Education
• BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with varying degrees of stakeholders (including execs)
• Experience running programs and managing cross-functional teams.
• Expertise in change management
• Experience in process improvement / design
• 5+ years experience managing programs in a technical environment (IT, Tech industry, or software development)
• PMP preferred
• Working with internal Google programs and optimizing/planning for future needs
• Experience managing complex programs and processes for a large platform with several platform developer and partner developer teams.
• Establish influence and credibility across the organization; provide input to key decision makers that have a direct impact on the future direction of the program.
• Drive and own strategic programs that are large and complex, span multiple organizations, and/or have a direct measurable business impact on what are often product areas or company level OKRs. This may include programs to “turn down” existing systems, programs, or work so that those resources may be reallocated to higher-value efforts.
Integrate intake management as an integral part of our organization for quarterly/annual prioritization and process for new projects/programs while also aligning with company/PA level OKRs.
We offer a wide range of benefits including Medical, Dental, paid holidays, and more.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest technology companies in the world. They are looking for the best, brightest talent available and have tasked Akorbi with helping them find it.
Akorbi is a group of companies, based in Dallas, Texas, specializing in providing enterprise solutions that empower organizations to achieve success in the global economy. Our customizable solutions include comprehensive workforce solutions, multilingual contact centers with business process outsourcing capabilities, interpretation, and localization services.
Akorbi is the 13th fastest-growing woman-owned/led company in the world, according to the Women Presidents’ Organization. Our founders have been featured in The American Dream on the Bloomberg channel, as well as several notable publications, including Forbes, Inc. Magazine, TIME, Fortune and Google+.
Akorbi is a personable company, rated the 13th fastest growing and best woman-owned business. We are recognized for great quality service.
Akorbi is a global company specializing in people, technology and language. We provide enterprise solutions to companies in various verticals, from sole proprietors to Fortune 500 companies. We are recognized as a Women's Business Enterprise, the 13th fastest growing woman-led companies and the 9th largest language service provider in the US.
AkorbiSanta Clara County, CA
BusinessView All Akorbi Jobs
Get fresh Program Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.