Position: Program Manager
Location: Mountain View , CA
Duration: 12+ Months
A About Experience Studio
A About The Role
The Program Manager will engage with project teams to develop project plans, track completed scope and spend, report out on schedule risks and overruns, provide corrective guidance, and continuously identify and advocate for cost/schedule efficiencies. This role will engage with project managers, Google design leads, and all divisions of project work to formulate water-tight work-plans with buy-in from all resourced teams.
· Develop, track, and report on project plans, resourcing, budget/actual spend, and schedules
· Lead change management efforts to right-size scope, cost and sequencing with available resources
· Develop and operationalize tools and systems to normalize schedule/cost tracking across projects
· Engage with and advise all project divisions of work: designers, engineers, contractors, etc
· Engage with and advise project subject matter experts on scope and cost from initial estimation through scope buy-out to control cost variance and adherence to Experience Studio cost targets
· Prepare audience-appropriate schedule reports for diverse suite of stakeholders
· 5+ years of project management experience in hospitality, theater, museums, or theme parks.
· 5+ years of experience as cost administrator, estimator, or finance lead for hospitality, theater, museums, or theme park projects.
· Familiarity with project management tools like MS Project, Smartsheets, and Jira
· Familiarity with industry-standard cost management tools
· Expert-level Google Sheet skills
Mandatory Project Planning, Communications, Change Management, Process Creation, Cost Management Tools, Google Sheets
DesiredAbility to navigate through ambiguity, ability to work independently