Akorbi is a global leader in providing international language, technology solutions and staffing services. We are a compassionate organization that embraces excellence in all we do. We operate with integrity and foster a fun, positive, and innovative work environment. We love our people and want them to thrive, evolve and be successful.
The Lead Generation Specialist will be responsible for developing and qualifying sales opportunities. This role will then engage potential clients, then pass them off to one of our Business Development Executives. This is a high energy position that requires a strong work ethic, the ability to make a high volume of outbound cold calls, and the ability to execute lead generation email campaigns. As a Lead Generation Specialist, you will collaborate with different departments to support sales growth, marketing campaigns, and internal efforts.
Additional key responsibilities that need to be handled by the Lead Generation Specialist:
- Research prospects, identify key players, educate, qualify, and develop contacts to create sales-ready leads and opportunities.
- Work with marketing counterparts to improve our processes and provide feedback.
· Collaborate with marketing team to write and develop targeted email campaigns for cold prospects
- Disseminate opportunities to appropriate Business Development Executive, educating rep as necessary about the opportunity.
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections.
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas to ensure territory revenue objectives.
- Understand the target audience and explain the use and operation of the solution that will meet their needs at a high level.
- To coordinate and implement the best practices to ensure effective sales approach and assist the sales team personnel in closing sales whenever needed.
- Provide feedback to marketing on trends and ways to improve email campaigns to drive more qualified leads.
- Stay updated with all division services at a high level and try to explain the advantages to its prospects to increase the sales for every division.
- Communicate with the customers effectively and in a timely manner.
- Leverage ZoomInfo data and contact research to build contact lists for targeted sales campaigns.
- The individual wishing to pursue a career as Lead Generation Specialist should have a passion for sales and should have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- They should be proficient in using Microsoft Office and Salesforce, experience with ZoomInfo is a plus.
- Ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment, team player, high level of integrity.
- Positive and energetic client communication skills, including excellent listening skills and strong writing skills.
- Healthy drive to support sales team in achieving new business/revenue goals.
- Ability to work independently.
· Associate’s or bachelor’s degree required in Business, Marketing, or other related field
* 1-2 years of experience in a sales environment
***Will be subject to a criminal background check if offered position***.
Position Location & Travel
Remote within the US, minimal travel required
Salary plus bonus structure, based on experience
Why Work Here?Akorbi is a global company specializing in people, technology and language. We provide enterprise solutions to companies in various verticals, from sole proprietors to Fortune 500 companies. We are recognized as a Women's Business Enterprise, the 13th fastest growing woman-led companies and the 9th largest language service provider in the US.
Successful and growing corporation with a great reputation and career growth opportunities!