Data Analyst (MV) - 0355
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
*This is a hybrid role Monday & Friday (work from home) Tues, Weds, & Thurs (office)*
Analyst - Escalation Management
The Analyst position will be part of a team that provides the coverage and insight into Escalation trends, in order to develop data driven insights into root causes and risks, to enable decisions and prioritization. The ideal candidate has strong experience working with all different stages of data analysis: data quality, metric definition, developing queries, building reporting pipelines, running statistical analysis, building dashboards, and presenting insights. You should be a self-starter that can "crunch the numbers", be organized and detail-oriented, partner with senior stakeholders, and communicate effectively with senior executives to drive significant strategic initiatives.
- BA/BS degree in statistics, data analysis, cs or related field or equivalent practical experience with 4 years work experience
- In-depth experience analyzing data and creating reports with strong spreadsheet, database query experience (e.g. SQL), statistical, quantitative modeling and forecasting skills
- Genuine excitement and passion for developing and analyzing large, complex data sets and converting them into insights that drive business decisions at all levels of the organization
- Ability to understand the implications of data analysis and build a strategic story from this data
- Strong communication and presentation skills to deliver findings of analysis
- Demonstrable organizational and project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects with competing priorities
- Model data and drive data quality improvements in order to create quantitative models including operational, and statistical models of escalation trends and insights
- Collect and analyze data to draw insight and identify strategic solutions
- Partner with Research & Development, Product Management and other teams to provide data driven insights to feed into roadmap priorities
- Work with engineering teams to create data pipelines and reports to provide insights and provide business recommendations
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of Client data structures and metrics, advocating for changes where needed
We offer a wide range of benefits including Medical, Dental, paid holidays, and more.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest technology companies in the world. They are looking for the best, brightest talent available and have tasked Akorbi with helping them find it.
Akorbi is a group of companies, based in Dallas, Texas, specializing in providing enterprise solutions that empower organizations to achieve success in the global economy. Our customizable solutions include comprehensive workforce solutions, multilingual contact centers with business process outsourcing capabilities, interpretation, and localization services.
Akorbi is the 13th fastest-growing woman-owned/led company in the world, according to the Women Presidents’ Organization. Our founders have been featured in The American Dream on the Bloomberg channel, as well as several notable publications, including Forbes, Inc. Magazine, TIME, Fortune and Google+.
AkorbiWhy Work Here?
Akorbi is a personable company, rated the 13th fastest growing and best woman-owned business. We are recognized for great quality service.
Akorbi is a global company specializing in people, technology and language. We provide enterprise solutions to companies in various verticals, from sole proprietors to Fortune 500 companies. We are recognized as a Women's Business Enterprise, the 13th fastest growing woman-led companies and the 9th largest language service provider in the US.
AddressMountain View, CA
TechnologyView all jobs at Akorbi