UX/Visual Designer III (0353)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Title: UX/Visual Designer III
MOMA Title: Interaction Designer
T/W/R onsite hybrid scheduled
**Portfolio of UX-focused work samples MUST be included on resume**
The Clinet UX team is looking for a strong visual and systems designer to contribute to the Client Home Automations program. Automations are a key factor for the success of the Client Home platform, and help users to build a more proactive home. Client works at the intersection of software and hardware across multiple design modalities - voice, touch and gesture. A designer in this role will need to be able to design new features, iterate on existing work, and be capable of providing detailed design specifications for implementation.
- Work with the Automations design team to design new features for the Client home app and Client home web following an existing UX foundation.
- Collaborate closely with product designers, product managers, program managers and engineers to propose and iterate on feasible design solutions.
- Apply and contribute to our design frameworks.
- Consult, educate, and collaborate with UX, marketing, engineering and product teams who rely on our designs.
- Develop user journeys, user flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes.
- Work with UX research, UX Engineering, content strategy, and cross-functional product management & engineering teams.
- Communicate recommendations, rationalize design decisions and advocate for users’ needs.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Defining and implementing interaction & visual design systems in an iterative software development environment based on defined requirements, tasks, and CUJs.
- Collaborating with multidisciplinary UX product teams (motion, interaction, UX research, UX Engineering, Product Engineering, Component Library Engineering, content strategy) and a broader XFN team (product management, engineering) on technical implementation.
- Communicate conceptual ideas and design rationale.
- - 5+ years of experience
- - BA or equivalent relevant experience
- - Proficiency with Figma.
- - Excellent problem-solving skills and familiarity with technical constraints and limitations as they apply to designing across platforms and surfaces (Mobile, Web, TV, and other Displays.).
- - Translate abstract ideas and requirements into tangible and beautiful design deliverables.
- - Strong and demonstrable visual design skills (color, layout, type, etc.) and fluency on best design practices for mobile and web UIs.
- - Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build good working relationships.
- - Portfolio highlighting multiple projects and your direct contributions.
- - Execute against several work streams in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment, and deliver clear, organized and detail-oriented solutions.
- - Strong communication, collaboration, and presentation skills.
- - Strong analytical, problem-solving, and critical-thinking skills.
- - Experience collaborating with multidisciplinary UX and/or product teams on content strategy, technical implementation.
- - Self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload, including delegating tasks.
- - Experience implementing visual design systems across a range of platforms in an iterative software development environment.
We offer a wide range of benefits including Medical, Dental, paid holidays, and more.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest technology companies in the world. They are looking for the best, brightest talent available and have tasked Akorbi with helping them find it.
Akorbi is a group of companies, based in Dallas, Texas, specializing in providing enterprise solutions that empower organizations to achieve success in the global economy. Our customizable solutions include comprehensive workforce solutions, multilingual contact centers with business process outsourcing capabilities, interpretation, and localization services.
Akorbi is the 13th fastest-growing woman-owned/led company in the world, according to the Women Presidents’ Organization. Our founders have been featured in The American Dream on the Bloomberg channel, as well as several notable publications, including Forbes, Inc. Magazine, TIME, Fortune and Google+.
Akorbi Workforce SolutionsWhy Work Here?
We are a group of companies specializing in building compassionate human connections through language, technology, and workforce solutions.
Akorbi Workforce Solutions provides technical, professional, high-volume staffing solutions in the U.S. and globally to support the contract, contract-to-hire, direct-hire, statement of work and payroll needs of Fortune 1000 clients.
AddressSan Francisco, CA