UX Program Manager (3812)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
*This role is onsite- Hybrid Tues, Weds, & Thurs*
Our client is looking for a UX Program Manager. In this role you will be driving operations and program management for a hardware design UX research team.
You are responsible for operationalizing UX research strategy, getting into the details to remove roadblocks while keeping an eye on the future.
You will oversee end-to-end program management, team operations, and liaise and collaborate with a variety of cross-functional teams to create a holistic view for stakeholder and partner visibility.
· BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
· 8+ years project/program management experience in a related field (Product Development, Product Design, UX Design Consulting).
· Familiarity with product development, design, user research, and innovation processes and experience working with design, research, and engineering professionals.
· Enthusiasm for learning new processes and communication techniques to adapt to the team’s needs.
· Great relationship-building skills.
· Ability to clarify and summarize complex issues and strong attention to detail with the ability to influence all levels of management cross-functionally and externally.
· Outstanding presentation and communication skills
· Ability to effectively operate with minimal oversight in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment and communicate cross-functionally with all levels of management.
We offer a wide range of benefits including Medical, Dental, paid holidays, and more.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest technology companies in the world. They are looking for the best, brightest talent available and have tasked Akorbi with helping them find it.
Akorbi is a group of companies, based in Dallas, Texas, specializing in providing enterprise solutions that empower organizations to achieve success in the global economy. Our customizable solutions include comprehensive workforce solutions, multilingual contact centers with business process outsourcing capabilities, interpretation, and localization services.
Akorbi is the 13th fastest-growing woman-owned/led company in the world, according to the Women Presidents’ Organization. Our founders have been featured in The American Dream on the Bloomberg channel, as well as several notable publications, including Forbes, Inc. Magazine, TIME, Fortune and Google+.
Akorbi Workforce SolutionsWhy Work Here?
We are a group of companies specializing in building compassionate human connections through language, technology, and workforce solutions.
Akorbi Workforce Solutions provides technical, professional, high-volume staffing solutions in the U.S. and globally to support the contract, contract-to-hire, direct-hire, statement of work and payroll needs of Fortune 1000 clients.
AddressMountain View, CA