- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Test Engineer II
1 Year contract (Extendible for up to 2 years unless conversion is offered)
Pay Rate: 60/Hour
Software testers to work as part of our testing team, searching for, investigating, reporting, and tracking defects. Duties include black box testing following existing test plans and self written test plans. Designing new test cases, operating automated test suits, and analyzing defect reports. Depending on your skills you might also be involved in more technical aspects of software quality.
- Good understanding of financial investment domain
- Developing quality assurance strategies and organizing phased testing with QA engineers
- Monitoring / triage / correction of feed issues
- Feed modification notice monitoring / triage
- Review developer notices from multiple data providers and ensures that necessary changes are made on time.
- Managing work of other Junior testers engineering
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Handle internationalization testing for more than 50 languages
- Handle Accessibility testing on both desktop and mobile.
- End-to-end testing of the site and search components.
3 to 5 years of relevant experience in the QA Testing and the financial investment domain. Excellent knowledge of quality assurance processes and strategies. Good understanding of financial investment domain.
Nice to Haves
We offer a wide range of benefits including Medical, Dental, paid holidays, and more.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest technology companies in the world. They are looking for the best, brightest talent available and have tasked Akorbi with helping them find it.
About Akorbi (Required element)
Akorbi is a group of companies, based in Dallas, Texas, specializing in providing enterprise solutions that empower organizations to achieve success in the global economy. Our customizable solutions include comprehensive workforce solutions, multilingual contact centers with business process outsourcing capabilities, interpretation, and localization services.
Akorbi is the 13th fastest-growing woman-owned/led company in the world, according to the Women Presidents’ Organization. Our founders have been featured in The American Dream on the Bloomberg channel, as well as several notable publications, including Forbes, Inc. Magazine, TIME, Fortune and Google+
Akorbi Workforce SolutionsWhy Work Here?
We are a group of companies specializing in building compassionate human connections through language, technology, and workforce solutions.
Akorbi Workforce Solutions provides technical, professional, high-volume staffing solutions in the U.S. and globally to support the contract, contract-to-hire, direct-hire, statement of work and payroll needs of Fortune 1000 clients.
AddressNew York, NY