Technical Program Manager IV
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Moma Title: *** Enterprise Network (GEN) - Technical Program Manager
Technical Program Manager IV
Lead corporate network infrastructure deployment projects in Norcal by coordinating with delivery teams across GEN, REWS and partner teams to users within budget, schedule and scope. Lead cross-functional collaboration between internal Client teams and external vendors to support corporate network services for office spaces.
The temporary staff will be working with a cross-functional team to execute network infrastructure deployment projects.
Top Daily Responsibilities:
- Identify, scope, and manage projects that help enable Client's office expansions that entail greenfield and brownfield projects.
- Apply project management methodology to manage projects by phase using existing tools and systems.
- Develop core project documentation that includes developing the work plan, provide weekly project status reports, and process documents.
- Communicate project risks to stakeholders as required to keep the project on track.
- Education: BS or Relevant work experience. Total years experience in what industry, discipline or responsibility: 1
- 0+ years of professional related work experience.
Skills or processes candidates must have to be considered for the role:
- Project management
- Network infrastructure design and deployment.
- Structured cabling systems -Budget planning and controls.
- Cross-functional collaboration.
- Main distribution frame (MDF)/Intermediate distribution frame (IDF) equipment.
- Rack configurations.
- Schematic drawings, process workflows, construction and turn up.
- PM methodology for project tracking, milestone reporting, risk management, reporting and stakeholder management.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Specific Tools or Applications experience (ex. *** Apps, Salesforce CRM, etc): Familiarity with *** Workspace. Certification or license (ex. CPA, PMP, Cisco): N/a
- Experience with at least two of the following and ability to learn: server hardware and software, network hardware and software, data center infrastructure and operations, mechanical and electrical systems.
- A PMP certification is nice to have.
We offer a wide range of benefits including Medical, Dental, paid holidays, and more.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest technology companies in the world. They are looking for the best, brightest talent available and have tasked Akorbi with helping them find it.
Akorbi is a group of companies, based in Dallas, Texas, specializing in providing enterprise solutions that empower organizations to achieve success in the global economy. Our customizable solutions include comprehensive workforce solutions, multilingual contact centers with business process outsourcing capabilities, interpretation, and localization services.
Akorbi is the 13th fastest-growing woman-owned/led company in the world, according to the Women Presidents’ Organization. Our founders have been featured in The American Dream on the Bloomberg channel, as well as several notable publications, including Forbes, Inc. Magazine, TIME, Fortune and Google+.
Akorbi Workforce SolutionsWhy Work Here?
We are a group of companies specializing in building compassionate human connections through language, technology, and workforce solutions.
Akorbi Workforce Solutions provides technical, professional, high-volume, multilingual and bilingual staffing solutions in the U.S. and globally to support the contract, contract-to-hire, direct-hire, statement of work and payroll needs of Fortune 1000 clients.