Regulatory Compliance Specialist
Akorbi Workforce Solutions Mountain View, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Regulatory Compliance Specialist
We are seeking a skilled Regulatory Compliance Specialist to join our client’s team of one of the world’s largest technology companies.
An Autonomous Driving company is looking for a Regulatory Compliance Specialist. This person will be responsible for supporting the Regulatory Compliance team to ensure the assembling, tracking, filing, and overall organizing of regulatory applications and paperwork that are critical for company success are handled with urgency and care.
This person will also assist the Regulatory Compliance team in assembling compliance reports for regulatory agencies; tracking ongoing deadlines using a mixture of technologies including proprietary issue-tracking software; auditing current documentation; and providing general support to the team as well as legal counsel as needed.
The ideal candidate will be hyper-organized and comfortable operating in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment that sometimes entails externally-imposed challenges. This person should be a natural problem-solver and have a knack for compliance and structure. This person will work cross-functionally among the Operations, Legal, and staffing vendor teams. This position may require working in a physical office at least 2-3 days per week immediately upon starting in order to handle physical documents and other assets.
- Work with operational teams in the field and the broader Regulatory Compliance team to intake regulatory documents and file them per document retention policy. This includes assisting program managers in assembling, tracking, filing, and auditing regulatory applications for autonomous vehicle operators or vehicles in both digital and hardcopy forms with exceptional attention to detail and care
- Create and maintain in-vehicle documents and other materials
- Track renewal deadlines and other due dates using a mixture of different technologies including Google Sheets and proprietary issue-tracking software. Be able to remain flexible, learn new software quickly, and suggest tools and features to increase efficiency
- Anticipate, identify, and problem-solve procedural issues that may affect company goals, and be able to improve processes
- Ability to build healthy relationships, use strong written and verbal communication skills, and work both individually and as part of a cross-functional team
- Support the broader Regulatory Compliance and legal team with misc. work as needed (this includes pulling records, producing vehicle or driver lists, light research, document assembly, and giving input as a subject matter expert over time)
- At least an AA in Business Administration, Legal, or a regulatory-related discipline
- 2-3 years in an administrative, legal, or compliance-related role
- 2+ years working in a fast-paced environment that required laser-like attention to detail and organization skills
- 2+ years working with proprietary software
- 1+ year of experience assembling and tracking legal paperwork - natural record-keeping/documentation skills
- Strong understanding/regular usage of GSuite (Gmail, Drive, Sheets, etc.)
- Ability to remain flexible and quickly learn and feel comfortable with proprietary software
- Excellent people skills and a positive, can-do attitude
Nice to Haves
- Strong familiarity with CA DMV or CA Public Utilities Commission processes
- Familiarity with state and federal transportation or autonomous vehicle regulations
- Enthusiasm for autonomous vehicles and/or safety and compliance philosophies
We offer a wide range of benefits including Medical, Dental, paid holidays, and more.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest technology companies in the world. They are looking for the best, brightest talent available and have tasked Akorbi with helping them find it.
Akorbi is a group of companies, based in Dallas, Texas, specializing in providing enterprise solutions that empower organizations to achieve success in the global economy. Our customizable solutions include comprehensive workforce solutions, multilingual contact centers with business process outsourcing capabilities, interpretation, and localization services.
Akorbi is the 13th fastest-growing woman-owned/led company in the world, according to the Women Presidents’ Organization. Our founders have been featured in The American Dream on the Bloomberg channel, as well as several notable publications, including Forbes, Inc. Magazine, TIME, Fortune and Google+.
Akorbi Workforce SolutionsWhy Work Here?
We are a group of companies specializing in building compassionate human connections through language, technology, and workforce solutions.
Akorbi Workforce Solutions provides technical, professional, high-volume, multilingual and bilingual staffing solutions in the U.S. and globally to support the contract, contract-to-hire, direct-hire, statement of work and payroll needs of Fortune 1000 clients.
AddressMountain View, CA
Finance and Insurance