Project Support Manager
Akorbi Workforce Solutions Mountain View, CA
- Expired: 24 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As a project and support management specialist, you will work closely with sales teams, partners, product managers and engineers and manage projects such as rollout of our next generation of partner feed management platform, migration management, as well as partner integration of emerging product features. You will also provide hands-on partner support, including troubleshooting and escalation, partner communication and support documentation development to ensure successful partner integrations of these emerging features.
- Support the technical aspects of emerging feature integrations by providing partners with necessary documentation, guidance and communications.
- Ensure prompt and proper resolution of technical challenges.
- Own partner issue escalation, triage and prioritization and manage necessary internal and external communications
- Set up proper and scalable support process and workflows for and/or other emerging product areas before broad-scale deployment.
- Manage and drive product migration and partner integration projects assigned by the team.
Mandatory Skills & Experience:
- BA/BS degree; in lieu of degree, 4 years relevant work experience.
- 3+ years of experience in product management, product commercialization, program management, or customer support and operations.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Solid understanding of Internet technologies, such as SQL, HTML, Cookies, XML, JSON, CSV along with basic knowledge of URL, HTTP, HTTPS, SSL and locales.
- Strong project management, analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong commitment to quality, architecture, and documentation.
- Ability to multitask, set priorities and work efficiently in a high-paced environment.
- Knowledge of Java is a plus.
Akorbi Workforce Solutions
AddressMountain View, CA
TechnologyView all jobs at Akorbi Workforce Solutions