Akorbi Workforce Solutions Farmington Hills, MI
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
This team is a solution-generating force that supports our sales teams, advertisers and partners. As a team we provide solutions that need to be scalable to support millions of customers worldwide. In addition to troubleshooting on the customer side, we work with Sales, Product and Engineering teams internally to develop better tools and services to improve our products based on our user needs. As a cross-functional and global team, it's our job to help keep the lights on and the tools running.
As a Project Coordinator on our team, you will create comprehensive action plans and roadmaps to direct resources, budgets and timeframes for projects. You will perform various coordination duties such as scheduling and leading of meetings, ongoing stakeholder support and leadership reviews. This will include working directly with partners to ensure deliverables are met consistently on time. You will also support the team by managing all incoming cross-functional partnership requests, ensuring that they are properly scoped and budgeted to ensure timely delivery. Lastly, you will also support the creation of a partnership clearinghouse and capacity strategy, in conjunction with full time employees to ensure staffing needs are met.
● Provide end-to-end project coordination in collaboration with other teams for cross functional teams across new content launches, user migrations and turn-downs.
● Partner with Project Managers to determine training needs for training deployment across a Learning Management System, be a subject matter expert for cross-functional partnership and help drive partnerships.
● Work with global process owners to help drive standardization and change management of the scoping process. Communicate process changes to impacted team members.
● Work cross-functionally with teams to ensure critical paths are on track. Assist System Admins, Technical Leads and peers with allocation planning, track deliverables and task completion and follow up on action items.
● Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short- and long-term goals
● Complete special projects to be added
● Analytical and detailed oriented
● Excellent listening and communication skills (written and verbal). Strong judgment with a positive attitude
● Self-starter with ability to work independently and on multiple initiatives in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
● Technical Background experience with troubleshooting
- Team-oriented work style with proven expertise in problem-solving and innovation.
- 2+ years experience in influencing stakeholders at higher levels and across countries.
- Ability to build flowcharts, business process models, mapping tools, data flow diagrams, and process flow diagrams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Project Management, Computer Science, or equivalent 2 years experience.
Nice to Haves
● Project or program management experience for complex stakeholders in fast-paced environments
● Learning management system (LMS) experience (Intellum preferred)
● Proficiency in Excel
● Experience with training industry standards (SCORM / AICC)
● Background or experience in finance, budget estimation
● Usage of both PC and Apple products
- Score of 7.0 or higher in the IELTS
- Experience in automation, operational excellence, or continuous improvement techniques.
We offer a wide range of benefits including Medical, Dental, paid holidays, and more.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest technology companies in the world. They are looking for the best, brightest talent available and have tasked Akorbi with helping them find it.
Akorbi is a group of companies, based in Dallas, Texas, specializing in providing enterprise solutions that empower organizations to achieve success in the global economy. Our customizable solutions include comprehensive workforce solutions, multilingual contact centers with business process outsourcing capabilities, interpretation, and localization services.
Akorbi is the 13th fastest-growing woman-owned/led company in the world, according to the Women Presidents’ Organization. Our founders have been featured in The American Dream on the Bloomberg channel, as well as several notable publications, including Forbes, Inc. Magazine, TIME, Fortune and Google+.
Akorbi Workforce SolutionsWhy Work Here?
We are a group of companies specializing in building compassionate human connections through language, technology, and workforce solutions.
Akorbi Workforce Solutions provides technical, professional, high-volume, multilingual and bilingual staffing solutions in the U.S. and globally to support the contract, contract-to-hire, direct-hire, statement of work and payroll needs of Fortune 1000 clients.
AddressFarmington Hills, MI