Program Manager III
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a skilled PROGRAM MANAGER (9400) to join our client’s team at one of the world’s largest technology companies.
W2 contract role, Hybrid (3 days onsite/week), Sunnyvale, CA.
Enable us to further solidify client’s ongoing partnership with real-estate/workspace team, supporting client’s tremendous growth and ensuring we refine and adhere to our location strategy. They will enable us to identify and timely address any challenges to the execution of client’s location strategy and lead important supporting work such as the new Site Lead Program.
Furthermore, they will manage the client’s Ops site, which key partners such as the Chief of Staff organization leans on for guidance around deadlines, processes, and more. Currently, this site is in maintenance mode and having an extended workforce member actively manage the site will enable us to create an effective comms strategy, for which there is a great need.
· Partnering with real-estate/work space team
· Partnering with space captains
· Running reports and analysis related to our location efforts
· Project managing major real-estate/work space team efforts, such as Bay Area Restack
· Real-estate/work space team Communication plan for organization, coordinating with broader Staffing comms plan
· Initiate, plan, and execute new client's Site Lead program
· Manage the Core Ops site
Top Daily Responsibilities:
· Track Partner with real-estate/workspace team on top-priorities (initially focus will be on Bay Area Restack but focus might shift over time)
· Create and execute real-estate/workspace team communication plan
· Running reports and analysis related to our location efforts (not just real-estate/workspace team related, but related to client’s broader location strategy)
· BA/BS Degree in the field of Business / Business Analytics
· Project or program management,
· 5 years or more of work experience post grad
· Business analytics
We offer a wide range of benefits including Medical, Dental, paid holidays, and more.
About Our Client:
Our client is one of the largest technology companies in the world. They are looking for the best, brightest talent available and have tasked Akorbi with helping them find it.
Akorbi is a group of companies, based in Dallas, Texas, specializing in providing enterprise solutions that empower organizations to achieve success in the global economy. Our customizable solutions include comprehensive workforce solutions, multilingual contact centers with business process outsourcing capabilities, interpretation, and localization services.
Akorbi is the 13th fastest-growing woman-owned/led company in the world, according to the Women Presidents’ Organization. Our founders have been featured in The American Dream on the Bloomberg channel, as well as several notable publications, including Forbes, Inc. Magazine, TIME, Fortune and Google+.
Akorbi Workforce Solutions
BusinessView all jobs at Akorbi Workforce Solutions
Get fresh Operations Program Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.