In this role, you will help shape, design and execute our webcast marketing strategy for webcasts, managing end-to-end user experience including content, production, promotion and post event nurture strategy.
You will partner with content teams, creative and production agencies, to help define strategy to help increase awareness and adoption of our platform for developers, IT professionals, and Business Decision Makers.
· Help shape, design and execute the marketing strategy for major online events
· Drive execution of global online program: Manage end-to-end user experience including end-to-end user experience including content, production, promotion and post event nurture strategy.
· Collaborate with internal teams, executive stakeholders and partners to maximize results
· Oversee program budgets and analyze the effectiveness of marketing campaigns to determine ROI
· 5+ years’ experience, including event content strategy and digital event marketing
· Excellent program management skills including managing agencies, vendors and global projects
· Experience with CRM systems (Salesforce.com or similar) and marketing automation tools (Marketo or similar) and tracking tools to assess campaign effectiveness
· Proficient in MS Office / Google Docs
· Experience defining successful enterprise software acquisition programs for large accounts
· Experience planning and executing multiple, complex marketing programs (especially expertise driving events)
· Distinctive problem-solving, strategic and analytical capabilities with a strong track-record of setting and delivering against measurable marketing metrics
· Ability to create effective relationships, influence and collaborate internally and externally at all organizational levels.