- $75 to $106 Hourly
Role Title: Finance Analyst
The P&E Central Finance team is in charge of managing all financial planning processes for the Platform and Ecosystems Product Area. It oversees the design, implementation, execution and standardization of all financial processes including Long Range Planning (MYP), Short Term Planning (AOP), monthly forecast update, tracking and partnership with Controllership on Close Reporting. The analyst will be responsible for managing all headcount and payroll financial planning activities in the team.
- This role is primarily in charge of all Headcount Management across P&E (15K+ Organization) starting with managing yearly grants, headcount analysis and distribution and providing operational support to key finance and business partners on all HC related activities. Provide meaningful analytical insights into drivers of HC variations, risks and opportunities.
- It also includes management of payroll forecasting and analysis including scenario analysis for multi year and annual operating planning.
- Partner closely with Staffing, Strategy and Operations director and working with VP of finance on key HC initiatives.
- Foster continued tools (systems and templates) adoption across P&E to drive efficiency in key operational processes. Provides thought leadership across P&E on best known methods and practices where applicable.
- Lead initiatives to drive Finance Hub & DnA Adoption for P&E across all Product groups.
- Assist the Central team with the design, Setup and Execution of Annual Operating Planning activities.
- Generate and implement ideas to drive process standardization across P&E financial processes that includes not only centrally managed processes, but also PG managed activities where applicable.
- Partner with various cross-functional teams and serve as key POC on joint workstreams.
- Own PA-level Finance and HC reporting, including, but not limited to, current outlook, future trajectory, and trend analysis.
- Be your business teams’ go-to financial partner for ad hoc analysis and projects.
- Pull and synthesize information from a variety of large datasets to create executive level summaries and dashboards.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Forecasting Headcount Payroll.
- Reporting Headcount and Payroll Trends.
- Managing Headcount movements in the tool in partnership with Strategy Operations Office.
- Education: BA or MBA with Emphasis in Finance. 5+ years of work experience.
- Financial analytics, detail orientation, organization, communication, systems/tools aptitude, executive presentation skills, SQL (moderate ability and/or willingness to learn).
We offer a wide range of benefits including Medical, Dental, paid holidays, and more.
About Our Client:
Our client is one of the largest technology companies in the world. They are looking for the best, brightest talent available and have tasked Akorbi with helping them find it.
Akorbi is a group of companies, based in Dallas, Texas, specializing in providing enterprise solutions that empower organizations to achieve success in the global economy. Our customizable solutions include comprehensive workforce solutions, multilingual contact centers with business process outsourcing capabilities, interpretation, and localization services.
Akorbi is the 13th fastest-growing woman-owned/led company in the world, according to the Women Presidents’ Organization. Our founders have been featured in The American Dream on the Bloomberg channel, as well as several notable publications, including Forbes, Inc. Magazine, TIME, Fortune and Google+.
Our client are one of the most respected and innovative companies in the world. We are looking for great candidates to apply.
Akorbi Workforce Solutions provides technical, professional, high-volume staffing solutions in the U.S. and globally to support the contract, contract-to-hire, direct-hire, statement of work and payroll needs of Fortune 1000 clients.
Akorbi Workforce SolutionsMountain View, CA
Finance and Insurance
WebsiteView All Akorbi Workforce Solutions Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.