Executive Assistant/ Scheduling Coordinator
Akorbi Workforce Solutions Boulder, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
*This position will support executives in NYC- candidates must be able to work in EST/EDT hours to provide support to those in the New York area.
As a Scheduling Coordinator, you are a fast learner and think strategically to make recommendations and solve operational problems. In addition to being organized and analytical, you possess the strong business judgment and communication skills needed to interact with a variety of people and job functions. Proactivity and Self-initiative will contribute greatly to your development.
This is an exciting and demanding role to help shape a new model of administrative support. Candidates must have strong communication skills, be highly organized, have a proven ability to grasp new technologies and be able to contribute to the operational flow of the team while aiding in keeping calendars running smoothly.
Top 3 Responsibilities:
- Perform administrative tasks in a timely manner with attention to detail and a positive attitude, with a primary focus on high volume calendar management (conduct calendar analysis, make recommendations, execute scheduling) for 7 to 10 people (“partners”) across multiple time zones and locations
- Partner closely with people you support as well as the Admin Team to align calendars with individual and organizational priorities and communicate information to help the business run smoothly
- Track work and ensure efficient workflow
Other Responsibilities May Include:
- Daily calendar management to create a conflict-free schedule
- Detailed and strategic time management for partners
- Overhaul of calendars to help partners be more effective
- Alignment of partners’ calendars with individual and organization priorities
- Scheduling of meetings across locations and with internal or external partners
- Organization and execution of meeting agendas for partners while traveling
- Act as communication liaison to represent people you support in larger scheduling requests
- Provide support for events (summits, offsites, large team meetings, team dinners, tech talks)
- Serve as a resource on internal policies for people you support
- Travel support (researching flights, accommodations, ground transportation, and locations for business meals)
- Task management of ad hoc requests (assistance with projects, resolving urgent calendar issues, helping a peer)
- Provide input into workload; adjust partner assignments and share work with peers as needed
- Build efficiency and effectiveness into existing operations; help define new operational strategies and tools
Mandatory: Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience; 2-5 years of executive scheduling, and project management or event planning experience in a fast-paced environment; Strong written and verbal communication skills; Ability to manage multiple ongoing projects and requests from different teams; Self-starter, team player, flexible.
Akorbi Workforce SolutionsWhy Work Here?
We are a group of companies specializing in building compassionate human connections through language, technology, and workforce solutions.
Akorbi Workforce Solutions provides technical, professional, high-volume, multilingual and bilingual staffing solutions in the U.S. and globally to support the contract, contract-to-hire, direct-hire, statement of work and payroll needs of Fortune 1000 clients.