e-Discovery Document Review Attorney - Litigation
- Posted: over a month ago
- $50 to $60 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, medical, vision,
Position: e-Discovery Document Review Attorney - Litigation
Location: San Francisco, CA (Remote if close to clients worksite anywhere in U.S.)
Projected Duration: 12 Months with possible extension
Pay Rate Range: $50 - $60 HR W2 + Benefits
Available Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance, Paternity Leave, 401K, Tuition Reimbursement, (8) Paid Holidays. (8) Paid Sick Days
We are seeking two e-Discovery Document Review Attorneys with litigation experience to join our client’s team for of one of the world’s largest technology companies. The 3rd Party Subpoena team, part of the Discovery Team, bears primary responsibility for the review, evaluation, and defense of subpoenas served by 3rd Parties. The team is tasked with protecting the disclosure of the companies confidential information to the extent allowed by law.
- Responding to complaints, 3rd party subpoena requests, and notices of disclosure in coordination with Outside Counsel (multiple jurisdictions)
- Review and evaluate key filings
- Weekly status reporting of current docket
- Identification and escalation of issues to a member of the Discovery Attorney team where needed.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities
- Coordination with Outside Counsel on subpoena responses and strategy.
- Investigation of data and document sources and locations via communication and collaboration with Product Counsel and non-legal team members.
- Review of draft subpoena responses and objections.
• Juris Doctor, attorney licensed in a US state,
• 3 years minimum of litigation law firm experience,
• Familiar with evaluating and responding to complaints and 3rd party subpoenas,
• Experience evaluating legal risk and adjusting response appropriately,
• Strong communications skills, able to collaborate with non-legal team members when needed to gather information needed to respond to requests, Able to work independently to manage docket with Outside Counsel, identifying and escalating issues as needed.
• Experience with at least one e-Discovery platform.
We offer a wide range of benefits including Medical, Dental, paid holidays, and more.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest technology companies in the world. They are looking for the best, brightest talent available and have tasked Akorbi with helping them find it.
Akorbi is a group of companies, based in Dallas, Texas, specializing in providing enterprise solutions that empower organizations to achieve success in the global economy. Our customizable solutions include comprehensive workforce solutions, multilingual contact centers with business process outsourcing capabilities, interpretation, and localization services.
Akorbi is the 13th fastest-growing woman-owned/led company in the world, according to the Women Presidents’ Organization. Our founders have been featured in The American Dream on the Bloomberg channel, as well as several notable publications, including Forbes, Inc. Magazine, TIME, Fortune and Google+.
Akorbi Workforce SolutionsWhy Work Here?
We are a group of companies specializing in building compassionate human connections through language, technology, and workforce solutions.
Akorbi Workforce Solutions provides technical, professional, high-volume, multilingual and bilingual staffing solutions in the U.S. and globally to support the contract, contract-to-hire, direct-hire, statement of work and payroll needs of Fortune 1000 clients.
AddressSan Francisco, CA