Customer Service and Sales
- $18 to $21 Hourly
We are seeking a skilled Installation Coordinator (Customer Service & Administrative Assistant )to join our client’s team, one of the US largest Security companies.
- Coordinate all installation schedules for installers. Coordinate, prioritize and schedule installations.
- Use the Tleemar system to schedule installation appointments.
- Confirm all installation appointments daily.
- Retain installation completion sheets.
- Write up phone sales.
- Order equipment for jobs.
- Other duties as assigned which may include but are not limited to act as payroll liaison, distribution of paychecks, addressing payroll/commission issues, preparing one-time payments; administer fleet, cellular phone and/or pager programs.
- Assist Sales Manager and Reps in preparing proposals, contracts, letters and reports.
- Assist with clerical and administrative duties including but not limited to ordering supplies, filing, and faxing.
- Communicate new policy or policy changes via memo or newsletter.
- Enter time tickets into OTM.
- Handle incoming customer/associate relations calls.
- Process accounts payable invoices; process contracts; process receivables.
- 1-2 years of experience.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- We offer a wide range of benefits including Medical, Dental, and more.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest Security service companies in the world. They are looking for the best, brightest talent available and have tasked Akorbi with helping them find it.
Akorbi is a group of companies, based in Dallas, Texas, specializing in providing enterprise solutions that empower organizations to achieve success in the global economy. Our customizable solutions include comprehensive workforce solutions, multilingual contact centers with business process outsourcing capabilities, interpretation, and localization services.
Akorbi is the 13th fastest-growing woman-owned/led company in the world, according to the Women Presidents’ Organization. Our founders have been featured in The American Dream on the Bloomberg channel, as well as in several notable publications, including Forbes, Inc. Magazine, TIME, Fortune, and Google+.
Our client are one of the most respected and innovative companies in the world. We are looking for great candidates to apply.
Akorbi Workforce Solutions provides technical, professional, high-volume staffing solutions in the U.S. and globally to support the contract, contract-to-hire, direct-hire, statement of work and payroll needs of Fortune 1000 clients.
Akorbi Workforce SolutionsBrookfield, WI
WebsiteView All Akorbi Workforce Solutions Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.