This is an opportunity to wrk with is one of the highest rated employers in the US offering free meals, snacks, drinks, discount transportation, gym membership, training, and other great perks!
We are currently seeking an experienced Cleanroom Technician to be a key resources on a technical services team. This is a 1 year (Extendable) contract position with in South San Francisco, CA. (zip code location: 94080). This position will pay on a per hour W2 basis in accordance to the qualifications and experience of the candidate. Below is the job description as given to us by our client.
**Candidates must be U.S. Citizen or able to work in the US without corporate sponsorship!**
Title: Hardware Systems Test Tech
Open positions: 2
Our company, lives at the intersection of technology, data science and healthcare. Our mission is to make the world’s health data useful so that people enjoy longer and healthier lives. We are developing tools and devices to collect, organize and activate health data, and creating interventions to prevent and manage disease.
Our team combines expertise in biology, chemistry, physics, medicine, engineering, computer science, and more to create interventions that exponentially improve patient care. We partner with leading life sciences, medical device and government organizations to enable fast development, meaningful advances, and deployment at scale. Our work spans many projects, including Project Baseline, the quest to map human health beginning with a 10,000 person observational study; Liftware, stabilizing utensil handles to aid individuals with hand tremor or limited mobility; and Debug, an effort to reduce the threat of mosquito-borne diseases using the sterile insect technique. For more information, please visit our website.
• Detailed optical inspection, functional testing, and system verification of microelectronic device quality using microscopy, metrology, and electronic test equipment
• Hands on work within a laboratory setting handling sensitive electronic parts and materials
• Perform small-batch PCB firmware programming, functional testing, and system verification
• Maintain inventory of electrical and mechanical components to support wired and wireless hardware testing infrastructures and preventative maintenance
• Performing and documenting quality checks on finished product while following GXP standards
• Prepare test reports and communicate observations to team members. Ensure accuracy, clarity, and completeness in accordance with quality standards
• Ability to work in a cleanroom micro-assembly environment by maintaining a clean and safe work environment and keeping equipment fully functional
• Execute and manage parallel testing activities involving multiple device and test software configurations in accordance with SOPs and Test Methods
• Maintain inventory of WIP testing units, in addition to electrical and optical components to support device testing
• Adhere to general safety rules, manufacturing procedures, company policies and procedures, QSR, and FDA regulations
Top three daily responsibilities
• Manage and perform finished assembly QC inspection (both optical and functional) to ensure compliance with GMP and quality requirements; record results in a lot history record
• Communicate results of QC inspections to clinicians, engineers and scientists
• Maintain status and inventory of WIP devices
• 4 years of hands-on experience in microelectronic or medical device assembly handling sensitive electronic parts and materials
• Background in Electronic Test, Optical Test, Device Test or equivalent practical experience
• Hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity. Ability to handle small and sensitive plastic, metal, and, semiconductor components
• Must be able to read, write, and comprehend English. Demonstrated ability to work within a cross-functional team
• Prior experience in medical device or optics micro-assembly and testing.
• Experience with battery-powered wearable and/or medical devices
• Experience configuring and operating electronic test equipment, including DMMs, VNAs, SMUs, spectrum analyzers, oscilloscopes, function generators, and logic analyzers.
• Ability to track, document and assess process related quality issues
• Prior experience working in a clean room environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as ability to communicate effectively with scientists and engineers from a wide range of technical backgrounds
• Attention to detail, proactive, organized and thorough with a desire for continuous improvement.
• Able to work in a laboratory environment (standing, sitting, stooping) for long periods