US Air Force Central Command (USAFCENT) is organized to plan and execute conventional aerospace operations across the spectrum of conflict. Rapidly maturing air, space, cyberspace, and ground-based ISR technologies offer a broad range of possibilities, which will significantly enhance the combat effectiveness of current and programmed aerospace forces. The Distributed Common Ground System (DCGS) and Air Operations Center (AOC) Weapon Systems are the focal points for integrating ISR inputs into the Combat Air Force (CAF) and Unified Command and Control (C2) structures. This family of ISR components will contribute both unique and complementary information essential to improved planning, coordination, and execution of combined aerospace, ground, and naval force operations. During peace, crisis, and war, these multi-source inputs must be synchronized, accurate, relevant, timely, fused, and accessible to foreign nationals while protecting sensitive ISR technologies and exploitation techniques. Due to the increased operations tempo of CAF warfighters around the world, integrated support is essential to maintaining ISR support for today's combat operations and the integration of tomorrow's ISR technologies.
Our Operational Requirement Systems Planner will be part of a cohesive team assembled to assist USAFCENT A2 by aiding in the coordination, planning, and execution of intelligence collection operations, targeting, manpower, and analytic support in coordination with other entities and agencies in the USAFCENT AOR. This position will support air intelligence air operations to USCENTCOM forces by developing, analyzing, and submitting documentation regarding operational requirements and corresponding concepts of operations for the employment and sustainment of ISR related technologies. These products shall provide the basis for the cogent planning, programming, and prioritization of fiscal resources required to meet nationally directed standards, Unified Command / USAF directives, and CAF employment requirements for operations during peace, crisis and war.
- Conduct interoperability analyses to ensure the compatibility of emerging ISR technologies with Combatant Command / USAF directives and existing / programmed ISR and C2 components. These components shall include air, space, land, and sea-based ISR collection platforms, Processing, Exploitations and Dissemination Systems, and forward/rear operating C2 elements.
- Maintain currency with ISR discipline-specific technologies under development and operationally fielded to maximize opportunities for multi-intelligence correlation and fusion.
- Identify the requirements for the AOC and ensure the ISR Division portion of the Contingency of Operations Plan (COOP) is duplicated for the CFACC designated location.
- Devise and document strategies to synchronize the insertion of new ISR correlated/fused data with the efficient planning, direction, and operational employment of theater aerospace, ground, and naval forces.
- B.S. or B.A. degree and six (6) years of relevant USAF experience (without BA/BS substitute two (2) years relevant experience)
- Minimum six (6) years Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance Division (ISRD) systems experience
- Active Top Secret / SCI clearance
- In-depth experience working in a CAOC and deployments to the USCENTCOM Theater of operations.
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of ISR technologies in various stages of development, applicable ISR community systems and planning, advanced concept technology demonstrations, and commercial sector research and development initiatives
- Current Project Management Institute (PMI) Project Management Professional (PMP) certification desired
- Relevant Project Management experience desired
- In-depth knowledge of the relationship between Joint Staff, Joint Commands, Major Commands, Task Forces, and national/service intelligence agencies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to clearly articulate technical and strategic level matters to a variety of audiences
- Excellent research and analytical skills
- The ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- The ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision as well as in conjunction with multiple personnel in the fulfillment of said duties
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated experience providing status reports and updates to Senior Leadership.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and professional demeanor
- Excellent customer service ...