Are you looking for career opportunities within a global growing real estate company?
Then you might be our next Recruiter?
Join us and be a part of our journey.
- Responsible for the full life-cycle recruitment efforts in the US for three cities
- Partner with company leadership as well as the HR Managers and HR Generalists to develop a comprehensive recruitment strategy for all current and upcoming openings
- Set hiring goals including timeframes and deliverables
- Organize HR events (job fairs, career days, in-house recruitment events)
- Collaborate with hiring managers and provide training as needed
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job boards
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications
- Conduct phone interviews and facilitate onsite interviews with hiring team
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
who you are
- Bachelors in Human Resource Management or equivalent
- proven work experience in full cycle recruiting (either in-house or staffing agency)
- Must have 5+ years in house recruiting experience in real estate industry
- has experience with construction and architectural recruiting
- has experience managing a team
- ability to conduct different types of interviews
- hands on experience with various selection process (phone interviewing, reference checks)
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- personal skills and characteristics
- experience with Microsoft excel preferred
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS), Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) preferred but not required
what we offer you
At Akelius you get work-life balance,
an inspiring workplace,
flexible working hours and big responsibility within a flat organization.
In a helpful and open environment,
we develop together as specialists and managers.
That is why we shape our staff with first class education at Akelius Business School.
how to apply
Apply as soon as possible by sending your CV.
Akelius acquires, upgrades and manages residential properties.
The company owns fifty thousand apartments in Sweden,
Denmark, Germany, France,
England, Canada and the US.
Akelius concept is Better Living.
This means that Akelius upgrades residential units to a quality level with newly constructed apartments.
We build our own applications and create our own technology.
Akelius also helps people in need around the world by Akelius Foundation’s charity work.
Akelius is an equal opportunity employer and employs personnel without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, language, citizenship, creed, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, protected veteran status, pregnancy, physical and/or mental handicap or financial ability.