- create and Maintain effective marketing for vacant apartment units
- coordinate showings from all marketing sources
- effectively lease vacant apartments and reduce vacancy via individual appointment and open houses
- responsible for assembling full application packages, lease preparation, and all aspects of the move-in process
- prospect data entry into all required management systems
- must maintain knowledge of competitor pricing, product, and incentives
- proactively identify changes required due to current market and competitive changes in the marketplace
- diligently follow-up with clients and present strong closing presentation
who you are
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- strong interpersonal and time management skills
- ability to prioritize and multi-task
- bachelor’s degree
- two to five years’ experience in residential leasing and or sales
- proficient in Microsoft Excel
- possess high level of attention to detail
- creative and a strong deal closer
- ability to work independently and in team environment
- organization and administrative skills
- must be willing to work weekends, as directed, or required
- Yardi a plus
what we offer you
At Akelius you get work-life balance and an inspiring workplace within a flat organization.
In a helpful and open environment, we develop together as specialists and managers.
That is why we shape our staff with first class education at Akelius Business School.
how to apply
Apply as soon as possible by sending your CV.
Akelius acquires, upgrades and manages residential properties.
The company owns fifty thousand apartments in Sweden,
Denmark, Germany, France,
England, Canada and the US.
Akelius concept is Better Living.
This means that Akelius upgrades residential units to a quality level with newly constructed apartments.
We build our own applications and create our own technology.
Akelius also helps people in need around the world by Akelius Foundation’s charity work.
Akelius is an equal opportunity employer and employs personnel without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, language, citizenship, creed, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, protected veteran status, pregnancy, physical and/or mental handicap or financial ability.