Ajulia Executive Search Solon, OH
- Posted: over a month ago
Job Id: 14219
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting edge, fortune 500 company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO, etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Must develop an environment of continual improvement with Lean tools.
- Must be responsible for describing the quality policy and goals, your contribution to quality, and the effects of not observing requirements
- Train new employees, communicate job expectations and coach employees
- Determine staffing levels and assign workload
- Must conduct performance evaluations that are timely and constructive.
- Assign workers to specific duties, such as verifying amounts of and storing incoming merchandise and assembling customer orders for delivery.
- Must establish operational procedures for verification of incoming and outgoing shipments, analyzes warehouse inventory, and reports on slow-moving and/or surplus stock.
- Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through excellence in receiving, identifying, dispatching, and assuring quality of goods
- Measure and report the effectiveness of warehousing activities and employees’ performance
- Must identify areas of improvement and establish innovative ways or adjust existing work procedures and practices
- Organize and maintain inventory and storage areas
- Ensure shipments and inventory transactions accuracy
- Schedules materials being transferred to and from warehouse, coordinates transfer of inventory between departments.
- Must collaborate with other departments and stakeholders to develop strategic plans and procedures to increase the efficiency of warehouse practices.
- Must have a working knowledge of inventory management, shipping and receiving processes.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Proficient with data entry and inventory software and systems.
- Must have associate/bachelor’s degree in business or similar discipline preferred, relevant experience required.
- Must have at least 5 years of Warehouse supervisory experience for a manufacturer.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid time off
Ask for: Amrita Mukherjee
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
Our Mission is to help our clients source and hire the most qualified professionals in select and highly skilled occupations, and to help those professionals find the best opportunities in their respective fields and further their careers. Ultimately, to be valued as a trusted advisor by our clients, associates and business partners.
Ajulia Executive SearchWhy Work Here?
Room for growth and great company culture.
We have been serving clients and communities for over 30 years. Our reputation for providing quality service has lead to over 4000 satisfied clients. Our team has over 100 years of combined experience in executive retained search, contract to hire and temporary hire services. We specialize in Executive Searches for Engineering, Financial, Legal, Manufacturing and Pharmaceutical sectors. Our Mission is to help our clients source and hire the most qualified professionals in select and highly skilled occupations, and to help those professionals find the best opportunities in their respective fields and further their careers. Ultimately, to be valued as a trusted advisor by our clients, associates and business partners.
Transportation and Storage