Ajulia Executive Search Milwaukee, WI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Id: 11709
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, and paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Maintain and promote safety and quality operations at all times
- Appropriately staff and organize shifts
- Accurately document work times, receiving, shipping, etc.
- Communicate clearly with all company levels and departments
- Maintain warehouse and assist in physical inventory counts
- Train, coach, and develop staff into the next generation of company leadership
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Associate degree in Supply Chain or Operations Management preferred
- Minimum of 2 years supervisory experience in a manufacturing warehouse
- Able to effectively present to managers, clients, customers, etc. as well as respond to questions
- Practical application of basic algebra and geometry
- Efficient with Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid time off
- $1500 Sign on Bonus
Ask for: Caitlin Kenny
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
Our Mission is to help our clients source and hire the most qualified professionals in select and highly skilled occupations, and to help those professionals find the best opportunities in their respective fields and further their careers. Ultimately, to be valued as a trusted advisor by our clients, associates and business partners.
Ajulia Executive SearchWhy Work Here?
Room for growth and great company culture.
We have been serving clients and communities for over 30 years. Our reputation for providing quality service has lead to over 4000 satisfied clients. Our team has over 100 years of combined experience in executive retained search, contract to hire and temporary hire services. We specialize in Executive Searches for Engineering, Financial, Legal, Manufacturing and Pharmaceutical sectors. Our Mission is to help our clients source and hire the most qualified professionals in select and highly skilled occupations, and to help those professionals find the best opportunities in their respective fields and further their careers. Ultimately, to be valued as a trusted advisor by our clients, associates and business partners.
Transportation and Storage