Ajulia Executive Search Christiansburg, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Id: 13951
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting-edge company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Review Standard Operating Procedures and revise to ensure effectiveness.
- Hire, train, and coach new employees.
- Supervise Material Management teams and Inventory Control.
- Conduct and Manage Cycle Counts and Annual inventory counts
- Handle requests for in-house removal of raw material
- Ensure accuracy of inventory transactions and shipments.
- Conduct annual staff reviews
- Oversee material requests
- Use warehouse equipment as required
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years of Warehouse or operations experience including logistics (Receiving inspections, setting up trucking)
- 2-3+ years of supervisory experience.
2+ years of experience utilizing Enterprise Resource Planning or Material Resource Planning software.
- 2+ years of experience with inventory systems software
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid time off
Ask for: Julie Roberts
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
Our Mission is to help our clients source and hire the most qualified professionals in select and highly skilled occupations, and to help those professionals find the best opportunities in their respective fields and further their careers. Ultimately, to be valued as a trusted advisor by our clients, associates and business partners.
Ajulia Executive SearchWhy Work Here?
Room for growth and great company culture.
We have been serving clients and communities for over 30 years. Our reputation for providing quality service has lead to over 4000 satisfied clients. Our team has over 100 years of combined experience in executive retained search, contract to hire and temporary hire services. We specialize in Executive Searches for Engineering, Financial, Legal, Manufacturing and Pharmaceutical sectors. Our Mission is to help our clients source and hire the most qualified professionals in select and highly skilled occupations, and to help those professionals find the best opportunities in their respective fields and further their careers. Ultimately, to be valued as a trusted advisor by our clients, associates and business partners.
Transportation and Storage