Warehouse Operations Manager
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance and paid PTO.Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
Excellent Learning Environment with great growth opportunities
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through excellence in receiving, identifying, dispatching and assuring quality of goods
- Must have 3 plus years of management experience
- Order fulfillment
- Inventory Control Management
- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Systems (Word, Outlook, Excel).
- Measure and report the effectiveness of warehousing activities and employees performance
- History of bike repair, troubleshooting and maintenance
- Organize and maintain inventory and storage area
- Ensure shipments’ and inventory transactions’ accuracy
- Communicate job expectations and coach employees
- Determine staffing levels and assign workload
- Experience with demand planning and purchase / import forecasting.
- Must promote and maintain excellent customer service skills.
- Strong Project Management and leadership skills.
- Develop and execute communication plan.
- Correctly maintains and generates required reports
- Strong analytical skills and Microsoft Office skills.
- Lead and coach team to solve problems.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Great Pay
- Direct Hire
Ask for Jasleen
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.
Our Mission is to help our clients source and hire the most qualified professionals in select and highly skilled occupations, and to help those professionals find the best opportunities in their respective fields and further their careers. Ultimately, to be valued as a trusted advisor by our clients, associates and business partners.