- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you looking to make a career change to an established and rapidly growing distribution company? This exciting opportunity as a Warehouse Manager offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, and PTO. Does this Warehouse Manager position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- The Warehouse Manager is responsible for supervising and coordinating unloading of inbound shipments, picking, and staging of product, and picking and staging of outbound shipments.
- Responsible for daily warehouse meetings to communicate on work status to management and other departments, receives production reports and helps develop solutions to production issues.
- Allocate materials, supplies, and products between work areas.
- Review materials and finished products to ensure conformance to established standards.
- Hire, train, and evaluate employees to work productively.
- Perform employee training in equipment operations.
- Resolve worker problems, complaints, or grievances.
- Suggest and implement measures to motivate employees and to improve warehouse methods, equipment performance, product quality, or efficiency.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
- An ideal Warehouse Manager will have 5 to 7 years of leadership experience within a warehouse, distribution, and production environment.
- Forklift certification preferred.
- CDL / Class A License preferred.
- Computer experience including Excel, Word, and knowledge of WMS systems.
- Able to analyze information and utilize time management.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and learn quickly.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Andy Bates
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
Our Mission is to help our clients source and hire the most qualified professionals in select and highly skilled occupations, and to help those professionals find the best opportunities in their respective fields and further their careers. Ultimately, to be valued as a trusted advisor by our clients, associates and business partners.
Ajulia Executive SearchWhy Work Here?
Room for growth and great company culture.
We have been serving clients and communities for over 30 years. Our reputation for providing quality service has lead to over 4000 satisfied clients. Our team has over 100 years of combined experience in executive retained search, contract to hire and temporary hire services. We specialize in Executive Searches for Engineering, Financial, Legal, Manufacturing and Pharmaceutical sectors. Our Mission is to help our clients source and hire the most qualified professionals in select and highly skilled occupations, and to help those professionals find the best opportunities in their respective fields and further their careers. Ultimately, to be valued as a trusted advisor by our clients, associates and business partners.
Transportation and Storage