Vice President of Recruitment
Job Id: 5419
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO, tuition reimbursement, tuition assistance etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
• Manage teams and senior leaders to success Generate thought leadership and serve as key adviser to President and Executive team.
• Evaluate and refine sourcing solutions and maintain relationship with recruitment and VMS partners.
• Help improve overall candidate experience and manage on-boarding and credentialing teams.
• Ensure transparent, fluid communication between leadership and staff AS WELL AS quarterback operations between internal business units
• Bachelor’s Degree.
• 10 + years of experience in Recruitment
• 5+ years of experience with Travel Nurse Recruitment
• Experience of maintaining VMS partners.
• Must be familiar with Joint Commission procedures.
• Proven record of developing and managing recruitment strategies for travel clinicians.
• Medical Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Paid PTO
Ask for Bhavna
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.
Do you hold a Bachelor’s degree?
How many years of experience do you have in recruitment?
Do you have experience with managing recruitment for travel clinicians?
Do you experience maintaining VMS partners?
Have you ever been convicted of a felony?
Are you authorized to work lawfully in the United States?