Vice President of Engineering & Project Management
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing, stable, innovating, manufacturing & warehouse automation industry? This exciting opportunity as a VP of Engineering & Project Management offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, paid PTO, etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this VP of Engineering & Project Management opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- The VP of Engineering & Project Management must recruit, interview, hire, and train management staff in the department and oversee daily workflow of the department.
- Must provide constructive and timely performance evaluations and handle discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
- Must oversee the preparation and final approval of project plans, conduct, manage, and acquire cost analysis for projects; prepare and delegate preparation of schedule of project completion dates.
- Must ensure that projects are completed within budget, on time and in an economical manner.
- Collaborate with the management team to develop and meet organizational goals while supplying expertise and guidance on projects, operations, and systems.
- The VP of Engineering & Project Management must identify, recommend, and implement new technologies and systems and ensure that departmental decisions such as staffing, development, organization, hardware acquisitions, and facilities are in line with the organizations business plan and vision.
- Must establish, communicate, and implement engineering and development policies, practices, standards, and security measures to ensure effective and consistent operations.
- Maintain knowledge of emerging technologies and trends in engineering and development pertaining to the industry.
- Must negotiate contracts for the organization; coordinate and implement contractors work, and resolve any disputes over labor, scheduling, or payments.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and extensive knowledge of engineering principles and procedures.
- The VP of Engineering & Project Management must be proficient with Auto CAD, Microsoft Office Suite, and related software.
- The ideal candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (MBA preferred).
- Must have a minimum of 10 years of related experience
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid time off
Ask for: Amrita Mukherjee
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
Our Mission is to help our clients source and hire the most qualified professionals in select and highly skilled occupations, and to help those professionals find the best opportunities in their respective fields and further their careers. Ultimately, to be valued as a trusted advisor by our clients, associates and business partners.
Ajulia Executive SearchWhy Work Here?
Room for growth and great company culture.
We have been serving clients and communities for over 30 years. Our reputation for providing quality service has lead to over 4000 satisfied clients. Our team has over 100 years of combined experience in executive retained search, contract to hire and temporary hire services. We specialize in Executive Searches for Engineering, Financial, Legal, Manufacturing and Pharmaceutical sectors. Our Mission is to help our clients source and hire the most qualified professionals in select and highly skilled occupations, and to help those professionals find the best opportunities in their respective fields and further their careers. Ultimately, to be valued as a trusted advisor by our clients, associates and business partners.