Tax Staff Accountant
Sioux City, SD
Full time with Benefits
Job Id: 6359
Are you looking for an opportunity to advance your career with the food production Industry? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including, medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid vacation, paid holidays, and paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
We are looking for a Tax Staff Accountant for our client in the food production Industry.
- Preparing state and federal tax returns.
- Assist with fixed assets accounting and depreciation.
- Assist with analysis and preparation of sales and use tax returns.
- Assist Tax Manager with state and local tax audits.
- Tax accounting and compliance responsibilities.
- Ability to research and keep up with changing tax laws and codes.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field.
- CPA Required.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Have ability to perform under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills required.
- Must have the ability to maintain confidential information with professionalism and discretion.
- Must have regular and punctual attendance.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid PTO
- Paid Vacation
Ask for: Saba
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.