Shift Manager in Training
Job Id: 6254
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K Plan, PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Use company systems to improve production and performance of employees.
- Learn and communicate with internal and external teams to make sure everyone is working coordinately.
- Create procedures and specifications to help start and finish projects throughout the organization.
- Delicate tasks to team members to make sure priority projects are completed first.
- Mentor team members with knowledge of trends in order to help succeed team.
- Make sure team members are complying with all company policies and procedures.
- Learn all aspects of the organization.
- Understand balance between people and production.
- Complete program within 12 months. Upon graduation of program take positions of upper management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Operations Management and or Business-related fields or higher
- Must have poultry experience.
- More than 5 years of Operations Management experience in a Manufacturing environment/industry.
- Ability to work all hours and relocate if necessary.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Be able to enforce and maintain safety throughout the facility.
- Experience in leading teams to accomplish goals.
- Working knowledge of budgets, forecasting, metrics and KPI’s
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vison Insurance
- Paid PTO
Ask for: Scott C.
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package