Senior Human Resource Business Partner
Full Time with Benefits
Job Id: 7731
Are you looking for an opportunity to advance your career within the finance services industry? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including, medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid vacation, paid holidays, and paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
We are looking for a Senior Human Resources Business Partner for our client in a financial services industry. This position is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and senior leadership in designated business units. The position will be responsible for HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflects the business objectives of the organization.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in HR field or higher education
- 7-10 years of experience in HR field in Financial services industry or related field
- Conducts weekly meetings with respective business units
- Consults with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs, and policies
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues
- Conducts effective, thorough, and objective investigations
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related
- Partners with the legal department as needed/required
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation
- Develops contract terms for new hires, promotions, and transfers
- Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures
- Identifies training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs
- Participates in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success
- Follows up to ensure training objectives are met
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Medical and Prescription Drug Plan
- Vision Plan
- Dental Plan
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
Ask for Saba
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.
Our Mission is to help our clients source and hire the most qualified professionals in select and highly skilled occupations, and to help those professionals find the best opportunities in their respective fields and further their careers. Ultimately, to be valued as a trusted advisor by our clients, associates and business partners.
Ajulia Executive Search
Why Work Here?We have been serving clients and communities for over 30 years. Our reputation for providing quality service has lead to over 4000 satisfied clients. Our team has over 100 years of combined experience in executive retained search, contract to hire and temporary hire services. We specialize in Executive Searches for Engineering, Financial, Legal, Manufacturing and Pharmaceutical sectors. Our Mission is to help our clients source and hire the most qualified professionals in select and highly skilled occupations, and to help those professionals find the best opportunities in their respective fields and further their careers. Ultimately, to be valued as a trusted advisor by our clients, associates and business partners.
Room for growth and great company culture.