Senior Financial Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity as a Sr. Financial Analyst offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance and paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this Sr. Financial analyst opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- The Senior Financial Analyst assists with month end closing
- Assist in the end-to-end preparation of acquisition
- Improves financial status by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management
- Reconciles transactions by comparing and correcting data
- Maintains database by entering, verifying, and backing up data
- Recommends actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses, studying proposed changes in methods and materials
- Identify/facilitate opportunities for improvement of financial processes
- Involved in the development, use, and application of updates to the planning and forecasting
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- 5+ years of experience of related experience
- Utility industry and working knowledge of SAP is a plus
- Proven knowledge of financial forecasting and diagnosis, corporate finance and information analysis
- Excellent presentation, reporting and communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Applications
- Ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks and meet critical deadlines while maintaining accuracy and quality
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid time off
Ask for: Nicole Hamilton
Job Id: 20671
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
Our Mission is to help our clients source and hire the most qualified professionals in select and highly skilled occupations, and to help those professionals find the best opportunities in their respective fields and further their careers. Ultimately, to be valued as a trusted advisor by our clients, associates and business partners.
Ajulia Executive Search
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Ajulia Executive Search
Get fresh Change Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.