Senior Digital Strategist
Job Id: 5017
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible to work with cross functional team and Adobe partners to develop new ideas for improvement, enhance integrations across digital services, create testing strategies.
- Responsible to improve user experience and drive increased performance.
- Responsible to manage multiple and concurrent test projects.
- Responsible to develop, manage and deliver website testing strategy and online optimization roadmap of tests for improved conversions.
- Responsible to analyze website behavior and performance metrics to develop user experience optimization efforts.
- Bachelor’s Degree. MBA a plus.
- At-least 8 years of experience running web projects.
- Ability to understand and interpret data within the context of the AB/ Multivariate testing.
- Good experience in web analytics including Adobe Analytics Suite.
- Good technical experience with web CMS systems, website targeting (AEM, Adobe Target)
- Adobe certification a plus.
- Ability to understand financial services business.
- Understand business and show strategic insight into the larger ecosystem of marketing digital products and services.
- Travel upto 15%
- Health Insurance
Ask for Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.