Sales Project Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing manufacturing company? This exciting opportunity as a Sales Project Manager offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including 401K matching. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this Sales Project Manager opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Well-rounded team player with exception Microsoft Excel skills.
- Sales Project Manager who can efficiently communicate with Plant managers to distinguish manning and labor rates to meet quotas.
- Liaise with other staff to determine customers’ demands tests, production trials, and if equipment is attainable.
- Capable of being the direct contact between superiors, consumers, and sales department to be knowledgeable of business demands.
- Sales Project Manager who can gather required materials included but not limited to corrugate and fabrics from consumers to work with Plant employees to generate materials.
- Determine quotas regarding the prior maintenance, prices, and products.
- Sustain effective work traits and hold accountable Kleen Test Products guidelines and policies.
- Bachelor’s degree Required in Engineering, Business, or related field.
- 1 year experience in a manufacturing environment/ contract environment.
- Capable of multiplex problem solving and exceeding business expectations.
- Sales Project Manager knowledgeable of government regulations.
- Effective written and verbal communication traits.
- Understands technical policies, journals, and overall business information.
- Capable of working in tight deadlines and treating others with respect.
- Sales Product Manager able to maintain a strong management relationship.
- Efficient math skills including but not limited to statistical inference, fractions, and probability.
- Microsoft Office and Google Suite experience will give a competitive advantage.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid time off
- Tuition Reimbursement
Ask for: Najee
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
Our Mission is to help our clients source and hire the most qualified professionals in select and highly skilled occupations, and to help those professionals find the best opportunities in their respective fields and further their careers. Ultimately, to be valued as a trusted advisor by our clients, associates and business partners.
Ajulia Executive SearchWhy Work Here?
Room for growth and great company culture.
We have been serving clients and communities for over 30 years. Our reputation for providing quality service has lead to over 4000 satisfied clients. Our team has over 100 years of combined experience in executive retained search, contract to hire and temporary hire services. We specialize in Executive Searches for Engineering, Financial, Legal, Manufacturing and Pharmaceutical sectors. Our Mission is to help our clients source and hire the most qualified professionals in select and highly skilled occupations, and to help those professionals find the best opportunities in their respective fields and further their careers. Ultimately, to be valued as a trusted advisor by our clients, associates and business partners.