Ajulia Executive Search Millwood, WA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Id: 14604
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and 401K. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Identify pest problems and come up with unique solutions based on the specific problems
- Help identify unknown pests
- Perform professional presentations or demonstrations
- Assist in creating RFP responses to potential clients.
- Coordinate the delivery of training programs as well as conduct training.
- Drive a company vehicle between client sites, each branch office, and scientific industry events
- Conducts inspections at client premises and support the creation of sales proposals
- Travel often to branches in the region to support training of co-workers and clients.
- Participate in trade shows and conventions, conduct inspections at client premises and support the creation of sales proposals, and help to provide solutions for clients’ pest prevention and training needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Entomology or related field
- 2+ years of experience working in pest management or related.
- Minimum of Associate Certified Entomologist (ACE) Accreditation
- Pest Control license for all state(s) in the Region.
- Technical training experience in pest management
- Experience with Microsoft applications
- Medical Insurance.
- Dental Insurance
- Vison Insurance.
- Direct Hire.
Ask for: Tasha Harper
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
Our Mission is to help our clients source and hire the most qualified professionals in select and highly skilled occupations, and to help those professionals find the best opportunities in their respective fields and further their careers. Ultimately, to be valued as a trusted advisor by our clients, associates and business partners.
Ajulia Executive SearchWhy Work Here?
Room for growth and great company culture.
We have been serving clients and communities for over 30 years. Our reputation for providing quality service has lead to over 4000 satisfied clients. Our team has over 100 years of combined experience in executive retained search, contract to hire and temporary hire services. We specialize in Executive Searches for Engineering, Financial, Legal, Manufacturing and Pharmaceutical sectors. Our Mission is to help our clients source and hire the most qualified professionals in select and highly skilled occupations, and to help those professionals find the best opportunities in their respective fields and further their careers. Ultimately, to be valued as a trusted advisor by our clients, associates and business partners.
Transportation and Storage