Quality Assurance Technician-RMA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity as a Quality Assurance Technician offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance and paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity as a Quality Assurance Technician could be the right fit for you.
- The Quality Assurance Technician checks QC inspection on returned parts from customers in a manufacturing environment
- Generate and assess N/C (DR) reports
- Specific mechanical and/or electronic test, dimensional and visual inspection
- Assess nonconformity of the product by customer, is accurate
- Speak with Customer to ensure clear communication
- Work with the Sales Department for functions and analysis/measurement results
- Minimum 5 years industrial/manufacturing Quality Control environment (medical or aerospace preferred)
- High School Diploma or equivalent work experience
- Electro-mechanical inspection experience preferred (Servo drives, mechanical assembly and repair, electric motors, electronic troubleshooting)
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Knowledge of ERP systems, GD&T, QC mechanical and electronic tools
- Must be able to multi-task without losing track of details
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid time off
Ask for: Nicole Hamilton
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
Our Mission is to help our clients source and hire the most qualified professionals in select and highly skilled occupations, and to help those professionals find the best opportunities in their respective fields and further their careers. Ultimately, to be valued as a trusted advisor by our clients, associates and business partners.
Ajulia Executive SearchWhy Work Here?
Room for growth and great company culture.
We have been serving clients and communities for over 30 years. Our reputation for providing quality service has lead to over 4000 satisfied clients. Our team has over 100 years of combined experience in executive retained search, contract to hire and temporary hire services. We specialize in Executive Searches for Engineering, Financial, Legal, Manufacturing and Pharmaceutical sectors. Our Mission is to help our clients source and hire the most qualified professionals in select and highly skilled occupations, and to help those professionals find the best opportunities in their respective fields and further their careers. Ultimately, to be valued as a trusted advisor by our clients, associates and business partners.