- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Kansas City, KS
Job Id: 18843
Are you looking to make a career change for an essential and rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Interact with vendors and maintain positive vendor relations via purchasing operations including the negotiation of special pricing or terms.
- Monitor and analyze reports related to sales trends, seasonal fluctuations, and business conditions to recommend adjustments to buying policies to senior management and ownership.
- Participate in supplier selection and review by researching market acceptance, price, quality, service, support, and other factors.
- Analyze trends in vendor pricing and sales activity to determine correct timing of purchases for commoditized products and maintain relevant records.
- Maintain metrics on all purchasing activities including vendor returns and restocking fees.
- Process receipts for all purchases, notifying vendor of any discrepancies found at time of receipt (damage, quantity variances, etc.)
- A Bachelor’s degree required.
- 5 + years of previous experience with inventory control/planning, purchasing, receiving, and served in a leadership role.
- Previous commodities/food manufacturing background preferred.
- Grain Hedging knowledge preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft suite (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Strong negotiating, personal management, and mathematical skills.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- PTO / Holidays
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Andy Bates
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
Our Mission is to help our clients source and hire the most qualified professionals in select and highly skilled occupations, and to help those professionals find the best opportunities in their respective fields and further their careers. Ultimately, to be valued as a trusted advisor by our clients, associates and business partners.
Ajulia Executive SearchWhy Work Here?
Room for growth and great company culture.
We have been serving clients and communities for over 30 years. Our reputation for providing quality service has lead to over 4000 satisfied clients. Our team has over 100 years of combined experience in executive retained search, contract to hire and temporary hire services. We specialize in Executive Searches for Engineering, Financial, Legal, Manufacturing and Pharmaceutical sectors. Our Mission is to help our clients source and hire the most qualified professionals in select and highly skilled occupations, and to help those professionals find the best opportunities in their respective fields and further their careers. Ultimately, to be valued as a trusted advisor by our clients, associates and business partners.
AddressKansas City, KS