- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you looking to make a career change to a highly valued position with a rapidly growing, well known, and stable company? This exciting opportunity as a Plant Controller offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package with benefits that start on your first day. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this Plant Controller opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- The Plant Controller will be responsible for providing financial analysis and interpretation to aid in decision making concerning overall financial performance, capital and CB-2 development and analysis, continuous improvement cost analysis, strategic sourcing analysis, and new product cost analysis.
- The Plant Controller is responsible for insuring that al compliance standards are met and maintained. Including but not limited to internal finance policies, SOX, and GAAP.
- Candidate will assist in the development of quarterly forecast, annual budget, and annual strategic plans.
- Candidate is responsible for overseeing all capital budgeting, forecasting, and reporting requirements.
- A Bachelor’s Degree, in Accounting or Finance is required.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment is required.
- A candidate is required to have a working knowledge of capital budgeting.
- A Plant Controller that possesses a CPA, CMA, or MBA is highly preferred.
- A candidate with a strong proficiency with SAP and BPC is preferred.
- A candidate with demonstrated ability working in a matrixed environment is preferred.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid time off
Ask for: Suzan Collins
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
Our Mission is to help our clients source and hire the most qualified professionals in select and highly skilled occupations, and to help those professionals find the best opportunities in their respective fields and further their careers. Ultimately, to be valued as a trusted advisor by our clients, associates and business partners.
Ajulia Executive SearchWhy Work Here?
Room for growth and great company culture.
We have been serving clients and communities for over 30 years. Our reputation for providing quality service has lead to over 4000 satisfied clients. Our team has over 100 years of combined experience in executive retained search, contract to hire and temporary hire services. We specialize in Executive Searches for Engineering, Financial, Legal, Manufacturing and Pharmaceutical sectors. Our Mission is to help our clients source and hire the most qualified professionals in select and highly skilled occupations, and to help those professionals find the best opportunities in their respective fields and further their careers. Ultimately, to be valued as a trusted advisor by our clients, associates and business partners.
Finance and Insurance